10 Questions with Shannon Kanobroski of The Good Food Company
1. Tell us about The Good Food Company.
The Good Food Company aims to have its guests experience flavor in a whole new way, with a fusion of styles prepared by our inventive and highly trained chef, Millard Cooley. His meticulous preparation of each dish ensures that every entree offers the utmost in flavor and presentation. The final result is a culinary work of art.
2. What makes The Good Food Company special?
We are a local brother and sister team excited about bringing our version of Good Food to our guests.
3. What sort of food do you serve?
4. Where do your recipes come from?
Our Chef ~ Millard Cooley. Chef Cooley established his reputation in Jacksonville through his work at other fine restaurants such as Marker 32 and Restaurant Medure. At The Good Food Company he is putting his Jacksonville stamp on higher end cuisine.
5. What are your top 3 recommendations for someone new to The Good Food Company?
1. Come with an open mind.
2. Be ready to experience a wonderful new restaurant.
3. Prepare yourself to get excited about food!
6. What can you recommend to someone looking for something a little different?
Be adventerous and try something you've never had before! For lunch you can try our unique house aged beef and pork burger with onions, sundried tomatoes, herbs and spices. For dinner we have a Gold Label Maple Duck. Mmmm….
7. What's the most popular dish?
Grilled Lamb and Fresh Local Fish.
8. What's your favorite dish?
The current daily special!
9. Can you tell us about your wine service?
Happy Hour is from 5 - 7pm Tuesday through Saturday.
10. Can you tell us about your catering service?
We offer full service catering at your place, and we also have facilities next to the restaurant so that we can offer privately catered events at our place.