725 Atlantic Blvd.
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
4pm - 10pm Monday
11am - 10pm Tuesday - Thursday
11am - 11pm Friday - Saturday
11am - 10pm Sunday
Happy Hours (2-4-1)
4pm - 7pm Monday
2pm - 7pm Tuesday, Wednesday
2pm - 10pm Thursday
2pm - 7pm Friday, Saturday
11am - 7pm Sunday
10 Questions about North Beach Bistro
1. Tell us about North Beach Bistro.
We are a family owned and operated restaurant established in June 2008. We have a beautifully crafted ornate bar in our lounge where you can have a cocktail before enjoying dinner in our spacious dining room. We also have an art gallery which transforms into our private dining room for any special event.
2. What makes North Beach Bistro special?
Our restaurant is a neighborhood gem where locals gather to enjoy great food and drinks. The relaxed atmosphere provides a wonderful evening out with friends and family.
3. What sort of food do you serve?
Hand cut steaks, fresh seafood, and homemade pastas to name a few.
4. Where do your recipes come from?
Our Executive Chef David Seavey.
5. Can you tell us about Chef Seavey?
Chef Seavey is actually a Jacksonville native. He trained under Chef Tony Pels (who himself trained under star chefs such as Wolfgang Puck). Chef Seavey has worked at a number of local Jacksonville restaurants, over the past 20 years. He was Sous Chef at the Augustine Grille, which is part of the Sawgrass Mariott Resort and Spa. He was also formerly the Executive Chef at the Cabana Club, a private membership club affiliated with the Sawgrass Mariott.
6. What are your top 3 recommendations for someone new to North Beach Bistro?
1. Martini Flight - Choose 6 petite tinis from our martini menu and sample all our favorites.
2. Seafood Bouillabaisse - Mayport shrimp, sea scallops, mussels, calamari, and fresh fish in a tomato white wine broth served with garlic crustinis.
3. Calypso Mahi Mahi with garlic whipped potatoes, spiced plantains, mango salsa and tamarind drizzle.
7. What can you recommend for someone who wants to try something a little different?
Slow cooked Veal Osso Buco with truffled mushroom risotto and natural jus.
8. What's the most popular dish?
Calypso Mahi Mahi with mango salsa and fried plantains.
9. What's your favorite dish?
Porcini seared salmon served with fingerling potatoes, wild mushrooms and goat cheese gratin.
10. Anything else you'd like to add?
We also have free trivia on Wednesday nights and live entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday.