10 Questions about Mulligans Pub
1. Tell us about Mulligans Pub.
We're located in the Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra Beach in Sawgrass Village, at the gate of the renowned TPC Sawgrass. Mulligans Pub is an authentic Irish pub offering traditional Irish cuisine and a fully stocked bar that includes Guinness, Harp and Smithwick’s on tap.
2. What makes Mulligans Pub special?
The Irish love golf, whiskey and Guinness, and so do Mulligans’ fans. Plus we feature sports TVs, video games, an internet juke box, free wi-fi and much more.
3. What sort of food do you serve?
Gastro Pub food and authentic Irish and American cuisine are served daily.
4. Where do your recipes come from?
a secret! But Chef Lawrence and the bar staff are always coming up with new and interesting things to try.
5. What are your top 3 recommendations for someone new to Mulligans?
For the perfect Irish meal...
1. Irish Onion Soup or Mac 'n Cheese to start.
2. Shepherd's Pie (left) or Bangers 'n Mash with an Irish pint.
3. Pineapple Upside Down Cake - a retro favorite!
6. What can you recommend to someone looking for something a little different?
Our daily specials allow Chef Lawrence and our ever-promoting, over-active bar staff to come up with “something a little different” every day.
7. What's your most popular dish?
and chips is the most popular with locals, because they know this is NOT Mrs. Paul’s fish
8. What's your favorite dish?
One favorite is Chef’s clever creation combining an Irish classic – the Reuben – with a “themed” Chinese classic – a spring roll. Eh voila! You have the tasty Reuben Spring Roll.
9. Do you host any special events?
We have many special events all the time, which you can find out about if you follow us on Facebook.
10. We hear you have a new chef...
Yes, we're very excited to announce that Chef Lawrence Finley has joined Mulligans. Chef Lawrence was formerly the chef at Las Vegas's famous Mirage Hotel. He is already upgrading our kitchen with some new Gastro Pub ideas. He will be featuring some of his own really interesting twists on classic dishes.