10 Questions with Greg Rider of Gregory Paul's
1. Tell us about Gregory Paul's.
Gregory Paul’s is a modern American kitchen. We offer freshly prepared meals and specialize in small-to-mid size catering.
2. What makes Gregory Paul's special?
Diverse weekly menus of freshly prepared meals in servings of 2 and 4 with a delicious selection of soups, salads, sides and desserts all ready to pick up and take home to enjoy.
3. What sort of food do you serve?
International American cuisine.
4. Where do your recipes come from?
From my background, my curiosity and an assortment of old cookbooks/magazines.
5. What are your top 3 recommendations for someone new to Gregory Paul's?
Any item we offer on our weekly menu.
6. Can you share a little about your background?
I've always loved food, even as a child. When I was growing up I got to travel a lot of the world with my parents. This allowed me to sample many delicacies while learning about a rich variety of culinary treasures. I think of my style as “cooking from the heart” which is a classic balance of signature modern American cuisine with an international accent. I was able to build my skills through years of experience in my family’s fine dining establishment in Virginia. Gregory Paul's is my new venture, which allows me to combine my passion for cooking with my love of entertaining.
7. How long have you been in the Jacksonville area, and where were you before?
We've been in the Jacksonville area for 7 years now, arriving from Baltimore, MD.
8. How can someone keep up with what's new at Gregory Paul's?
The best way is to sign up for our weekly email blast on our website. That's also how we share daily specials.
9. You have been pretty active with social media, haven't you?
10. Anything you'd like to add?
Your tastebuds will thank you for the experience! Every week is another wonderful palette adventure.