10 Questions about Danny's Place with owner Bill Perry
1. Tell us about Danny's Place.
We are in the heart of downtown in the BB&T Bank Building. We serve homemade breakfast and lunch - eat in or take out. We also cater breakfast or lunch.
2. What makes Danny's Place special?
We serve a hot entree and special sandwiches that change daily. We also offer a Frequent Eater's Card to reward our patrons.
3. What sort of food do you serve?
We serve fresh breakfast, hot meals, sandwiches, fresh vegetables, homemade soups and specialty salads.
4. What are your top 3 recommendations to someone new to Danny's Place?
1. Any of our daily entrees.
2. Danny's Chicken Sandwich.
3. Our fried or grilled chicken salad.
5. What can you recommend to someone looking for something a little different?
Our triple decker club, the tuna or chicken salad plate or the bacon/cheddar fries.
6. What's the most popular item?
All of the above!
7. How can people find out about your daily specials?
They can drop by, of course! Or sign up on our contact page and we'll email our daily specials to them.
8. Can you tell us about your catering options?
We have a lot of options. You can see some a sample on our website. Items include things like grilled chicken, filet tenderloin, beef tips over rice, Cajun fried (or baked) Grouper, and a lot more. If you're looking to put on a business lunch we can really do something special. Just give us a call and we can walk through the menu options to suit whatever needs you have.